Purchase and Return Policies
- Books are sold as-is, according to description of contents and description of condition provided, Every effort is made to provide accurate information.
- Returns are made upon contact to seller within 14 days of transaction date.
- Purchaser MUST send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14 days advising of desire to return, and provide the name and purchase price.
- Purchaser pays return shipping.
- If the returned item is damaged due to improper packing (not providing adequate stiffeners to prevent bending) there will be damage charges deducted from the refund amount.
- Any return also will be charged a 15% handling/restocking fee.
Finished Projects – Afghans, Everything Else
Projects are sold as described. All items are “NEW”. Return policies are as stated above as for books.
purchased downloads are non-refundable.