To contact me click here: email@example.com
I’ve been knitting and crocheting since the age of eight. These fine arts and other genres of needlework have always been part of my life. I won a Singer Sewing contest when I was 12 years old. Previous background also includes business management and writing and editing.
I am the recipient of multiple national awards for my afghan design work in both knit and crochet. My work has appeared with Mary Maxim, Herrschners and Caron. Afghans I designed have been featured on publication front covers. As well, my ‘Floral Spray’ is featured on the front cover of a Maxim ‘Best Of’ book and my ‘Shoots & Ladders’ afghan is featured on the inside front cover of a Herrschners ‘Best Of’’ Book.
As to knitting and crochet, full-time, I am devoted to:
- Teaching (individual, group, institutional) general and custom knit and crochet lessons at all levels and topics
- Researching and study (library of over 3,000 books and publications)
- Writing and editing designs to final publication status, focusing on clearly written, comprehensive patterns
- Preparing new lessons and tutorials
- Lecture and presentations to interested groups